WordPress is an open source Content Management System, which allows the users to build dynamic websites and blog. WordPress is the most popular blogging system on the web and allows updating, customizing and managing the website from its back-end CMS and components.
The Business WP is a wordpress multipurpose business theme ideal for Portfolio, Business, Corporate, WooCommerce shop, Travel and Creative agencies.
(Fresh installations, Go to Appearance > Customize > Publish to save the starter content such as menu bars, widgets ect:-)
1. First, setup your home page by creating a new page from home-page template. Then create another 4 pages from existing About, Contact, Services, Blog templates.
2. Then, Select a template as home-page. Go to Appearance > Customize > Home page settings -> Select, Static page and choose name of the home page you have just created above. Hide header breaudcrum Go to, Customizer -> Header image -> Disable home page header image.
3. Create Menus :- Non fresh installations, Go to, Appearance > Menu and Click View all locations. Theme has 2 menu areas called Top and Footer. If a menu already exists, create a menu and assign to top menu. Assign top menu, the pages you have created above except the home-page. Add home page as a link (https://yourdomain.com) in menus. Create a menu and assign to bottom menu. Click save button.
4. Each template content can be modified by selecting template by, Customizer -> Manage Pages -> View each page options
You can edit and manage each featured item by using Customizer -> Theme Options panel. Also, you can manage each page template content from, Customizer -> Manag Pages -> Selecting templates, that each page need to display.
1. Create a Slider, Use existing posts or create 3 posts with title, text and featured image. Go to, Appearance > Customize > Theme Options > Slider. Select created post from post dropdown list.
2. Create Testimonials, Use existing posts or create posts with title, text and client featured image. Go to, Appearance > Customize > Theme Options > Testimonial. Select created post need to assign to the testimonials.
3. Add your contact details. Go to, Appearance > Customize > Theme Options > Contact. Details entered here will be displayed in top header and Contact section. Contact forms are not integrated and Use Contact form plugin shortcode to add contact form as you wish.
4. Add a Hero content, create a page using a page builder such as Site Orign, Elementor or Existing editor. Go to, Appearance > Customize > Theme Options > Hero. Select the created page. Go to, Appearance > Customize > Theme Options > Manage Pages, Select hero content in relevant page.
5. Add Services, Create posts with title, text and featured image (service image). Go to, Appearance > Customize > Theme Options > Service. Select created posts from post dropdown.
6. Create Team content, create posts with title, text and featured image (staff). Go to, Appearance > Customize > Theme Options > Team. Select created posts from post dropdown.
7. Add Woocommerce products, Go to, Appearance > Customize > Theme Options > Woocommerce Shop. Select product type to show from existing woocommerce products.
Add woocommerce widgets, Go to, Appearance -> Widgets -> Drag widgets to Woocommerce Sidebar
8. Add News/Events to home page, Go to, Appearance > Customize > Theme Options > News. Select a post category to display latest news or events.