Setting home page and Navigation
1. First, Setup your home page by creating a new page from home-page template. Then create contact page from existing templates.
2. Select a template as home-page – Go to Appearance > Customize > Home page settings -> Select, Static page and choose name of the home page you have just created above.
3. Create Menus :- Non fresh installations, Go to, Appearance > Menu and Click View all locations. Theme has 2 menu areas called Top and Footer. If a menu already exists, create a menu and assign to top menu. Assign top menu, the pages you have created above except the home-page. Add home page as a link (https://yourdomain.com) in menus. Create a menu and assign to bottom menu. Click save button.
Add contact details and change mini header
1. Appearance > Customize > Theme Options -> Contacts
Add contact details
Hide mini header
You can change mini header color from Theme Options -> Header Section
Add social icons
1. Appearance > Customize > Theme Options -> Social
Change My Account and Login link
1. Appearance > Customize > Theme Options -> Header Section
Use Theme:slider widget.
Add Service details
Use Theme:service widget.
Add Team details
Use Theme:Team widget
Add Contact details
Use Theme:Contact widget. You can use Contact form plugin to generate a contact form.
Use Theme:Stats widget and Theme:Progress widget
Add Faq section
Use Theme:Accordion widgets
Change Layout and Button style
Please, Navigate to Theme Options -> Layout section
You can change header, content and footer width and turn into box layout mode
Adding WooCommerce content
Use Product widgets (Theme:Product…) in Pro version.
You can select display products as a carousal. Following product types are available in Pro Widgets. You need to install Theme Essentials plugin to access all widgets. Following Features are available in Pro Widgets.
On Sale products
Top Rated Products
Price (Low to heigh)
Price (High to low)
Use Product category meta widget to display category meta
Add News and Events section
Use Theme:News widget and assign the post category