- add icon, add title (number will animate ex:-1000), subtitle(ex:- happy clients), text(description) and a link if necessary.
- Only numeric title will animate.
- You can add many stats using Add new stats button.
Please Go, Customizer -> Theme Options -> Slider
From Slider Contents below, select Image, Title, Button text, Link and a Description.
Click add new button to create more slides.
You can add WooCommerce product linked to a slider.
Please Go, Customizer -> Theme Options -> Services
!important if you do not delete image url, service icon will not be displayed
Display each entered social links with icons on site header and footer.
You can add login links from this section,
Please Go, Customizer -> Theme Options -> Contact
1. Contact details entered here will be displayed in header, footer and contact section.
2. Map is displayed in map section. You can enable map within any of the template pages by navigating Customizer -> Theme Options -> Page templates
3. You can use any built in page template (contact-page) to show contact section.
4. You can hide mini header background color from Customizer -> Colours section
Each template content can be modified by selecting template by, Customizer -> Manage Pages -> View each page options
Each page has featured areas can be customized through Customizer -> Theme Options
(Fresh installations, Go to Appearance > Customize > Publish to save the starter content such as menu bars, widgets ect:-)
1. Create Menus :- Non fresh installations, Go to, Appearance > Menu and Click View all locations. Theme has 2 menu areas called Top and Footer.
If a menu already exists, create a menu and assign to top menu, the pages you have created above except the home-page. Add home page as a link (https://yourdomain.com) in menus. Create a menu and assign to bottom menu. Click save button.
1. First, setup your home page by creating a new page from home-page template. Then create another 5 pages from existing About, Contact, Services, Portfolio, Blog templates.
2. Then, Select a created page as home-page. Go to Appearance > Customize > Home page settings -> Select, Static page and choose name of the home page you have just created above.
Hide header breaudcrum Go to, Customizer -> Header image -> Disable home page header image.
When you want to install a new WordPress theme is to login to your site admin page. Once there, go to Appearance -> Themes
Here, you will see all the themes you have currently installed in your application. To add another one, simply click on the Add New button.
You can simply upload it from the Themes -> Install Themes section in WordPress. To do this click on the Upload Theme button at the top of the page.
Now, click the Browse button, select the archive of your theme from your local computer and press the Install Now button.
In a few seconds, WordPress will upload and extract the Zip archive for you. Click the Activate link under the message to enable the theme on your website.
Then you can now go to the front end of your site and see the newly activated theme.